"Connect the Dots" at Girls' Night Out!
Thursday, October 6 from 11 am - 8 pm
Polka Dot Tiara Trot, 7 am
Wrap Up Party at The Belmont, 8 pm
Proceeds benefit Jefferson Healthcare Foundation to help provide breast and cervical cancer screenings, care and treatment for low income Jefferson County residents and the Port Townsend Main Street Program, a 501c3 nonprofit.
“Jefferson Healthcare is happy to continue its tradition of being the lead sponsor of Port Townsend Main Street’s annual “Girls’ Night Out” benefiting The Jefferson Healthcare Foundation. These funds make it possible for local women with low income and little or no health insurance to receive preventative health exams, mammograms and Pap tests. These life-saving screenings are critical to improve the health and wellness of the women in Jefferson County. Don't forget October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month--get your mammograms scheduled!”
& Foundation Director
The day starts with an early morning FREE Fun Run/Walk, “The Polka Dot Tiara Trot.” Meet at 7 am at The Cotton Building to register for this 1.47 mile walk/jog/run. The first 100 participants will receive a t-shirt from Jefferson Healthcare! Refreshments provided by Jefferson Healthcare. The evening ends with the popular “Wrap” Party at 8 pm at The Belmont which features a no-host bar, appetizers, dessert, door/raffle prizes; $10 suggested donation at the door.
...Connect The Dots Raffle...
Tickets on Sale at select locations: Grand Prize Package Valued at $750+
Goodie bags will be on sale for $10 each
Filled with OZONE socks from The Clothes Horse, beautiful Polka Dot Scarves from Tickled Pink, “Take 10 Drawing” tickets and small gifts. The “Take 10 Drawing” will make customers eligible for drawings in the participating stores that day.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
New this year, the PTeRider will circulate throughout the evening to bring customers around town. Ride in style on Water Street, Washington Street and streets in between. It's free!
...CONNECT THE DOTS TO FUN at these participating spots!...
1st Security Bank, 734 Water St. *buy your Goodie Bag Here!
- Refreshments and grab your Goodie Bags here from 9 am - 5 pm!
About Time Clothing, 830 Water St. *buy your Goodie Bag Here!
- Born Trunk Show - get $10 Off Born Shoes & Boots and enter into a drawing for a Free pair of Born Shoes! Take Ten Drawing, enter to win a wonderful gift basket donated by the About Time Staff.
Abracadabra, 936 Water St.
- Treats and use your coupon for 20% Off any One Item!
Bickie's Cotton Casual, 926 Water St. *buy your Goodie Bag Here!
- Celebrate Bickie's Retirement! It's been 17 wonderful years, stop by for refreshments and toast Bickie on her retirement!
The Boiler Room, 711 Water St.
- Special prices on PINK drinks - lattes and Italian sodas. $1 gets you into a Drawing for a Pink Boiler Room t-shirt - proceeds benefit Jefferson Healthcare Foundation and the Port Townsend Main Street Program.
The Clothes Horse, 910 Water St. *buy your Goodie Bag Here!
- Refreshments and Hourly Drawings from 5-8 pm for Clothes Horse Gift Certificates.
Coldwell Banker Best Homes, 234 Taylor St. *buy your Goodie Bag Here!
- Buy your Goodie Bags Here and enter the Take Ten Drawing for a fabulous prize basket!
Conservatory Coastal Home, 639 Water St.
- Refreshments, a "Girls' Only" Sale and receive a FREE candle with $50 purchase, check your coupon book.
Deja View Photography, The Cotton Building
- Stop by Deja's display at the Cotton Building and enter the Take Ten Drawing to win a Portrait Session.
Earthenworks Gallery, 702 Water St.
- Refreshments and enter the Take Ten Drawing for a survivor peace pole designed by Stephanie Burgess of Bellingham, valued at $59.
Elevated Ice Cream & Candy Co., 627 Water St.
- Come in and "Pick a Dot" to reveal your Prize! While you are here, sample mini Root Beer Floats featuring Bedford’s Beer Soda and Elevated Ice Cream. Take Ten Drawing - enter to win a 1 lb. Box of Chocolates and 2 quarts of Fabulous Elevated Ice Cream!
Expressions Apparel, 834 Water St.
- Stop in for Chocolate Dipped Shortbread, 20% Off Store-wide and enter the Take Ten Drawing to win an Awesome Gift Basket valued at $100+!
Face of Grace Pure Skin Care, 633 Water St.
- Stop in for Store-wide Discounts, Products with Purchase and Drawings.
Getables, 810 Water St. *buy your Goodie Bag Here!
- 10% Off for the Day, Refreshments and a Demo from Troubadour Baker!
Glow Natural Skin Care, 244 Monroe St.
- Stop in to receive a free gift and check out the menu of services offered. Enter the Take Ten Drawing to win a Good to Glow Facial - $50 value!
The Green Eyeshade, 720 Water St.
- Refreshments, Root Candle representative on site, votive candle giveaways, and Root Candle Specials.
Home Staging by Patti, 835 Water St.
- Refreshments and check out our eyeglass trunk show.
Jefferson Healthcare Pop-up, The Cotton Building, 607 Water St.
- Refreshments, Information and a Photo Booth from 4-8 pm! Hosted by Jefferson Healthcare Foundation. Goodie Bags too!
Key City Public Theatre, 419 Washington St.
- Jewelry Trunk Show and Girls' Night Out Cocktail Special in the Lobby Bar!
Lively Olive Tasting Bar, 929 Water St.
- Come in and Sample! Check your coupon book for a FREE mini bottle of Balsamic Vinegar. Valued at $6.
Maestrale, 821 Water St.
- 'In Style' trunk show, featuring beautiful soft boiled wool scarves, ponchos and wraps to adorn yourself and keep you cozy for the winter season!
Magpie Alley, 118 Taylor St.
- Check out our antiques, oddities and other shiny objects! See our coupon in the Coupon Book for 20% Off One Item (some restrictions apply).
The Perfect Season, 1046 Water St.
- Each $20 spent at Girls' Night Out earns a drawing entry for store merchandise; you do not need to be present to win! Take Ten Drawing Prize Basket.
Pop Shop, 940 Water St. (Mezzanine Level)
- 20% Off all purchases made during Girls' Night Out, no minimum purchase required.
Port Townsend Fudge Company, 922 Washington St. *buy your Goodie Bag Here!
- Sample our delicious FUDGE and grab your Goodie Bag here!
Quimper Mercantile, 1121 Water St.
- 20% Off all Ladies Clothes and Shoe Purchases made during Girls' Night Out! Take Ten Drawing, enter to win a Woolrich 100% Wool USA made blanket – valued at $175!
The Spice and Tea Exchange, 929 Water St.
- Bring in your coupon from the Coupon Book and receive a FREE Spice Blend Packet!
Summer House Design, 917 Water St.
- Stop in and receive 15% Off your purchase - excludes consignment.
Tickled Pink, 825 Water St.*buy your Goodie Bag Here!
- Join the Party--Refreshments, Live Music, Take Ten Drawing, enter to win a Vera Bradley bag, and a basket of Shannon Martin products. Check your Coupon Book for one free spin on our prize wheel!
Wandering Angus: Celtic Traders, 914 Water St.*buy your Goodie Bag Here!
- 20% Off Purchases of $50 or more.
Wandering Wardrobe, 936 Washington St.
- 15% Off all purchases made during Girls' Night Out. Take Ten Drawing: JOIN with 6 of your fashionable friends for an evening of Champagne toasts, personal shopping consultants, discounts and laughter. This evening of merrymaking and fashion can be scheduled at your convenience 6 to 9 pm.
What's Cookin', 844 Water St.
- Refreshments and Hourly Drawings from 5-8 pm for What's Cookin' Gift Certificates.
The Wine Seller, 1010 Water St.
- Complimentary wine tasting! Enter the Take Ten Drawing for a collection of Joe Euro music!
World's End, 1020 Water St.
- Stop in to see if you are one of the lucky customers who will receive a Girls' Night Out Sash!
Sponsored by Jefferson Healthcare, Ozone Socks, The Clothes Horse, Tickled Pink and our generous participating merchants - thank you!
Special Thanks to Jefferson Healthcare, OZONE Socks, The Clothes Horse, Tickled Pink, About Time, The Belmont, The Resort at Port Ludlow, Deja View Photography, Glow Natural Skin Care, Soak on the Sound, Bickie's Cotton Casuals, Nadine Jonientz, Debbi Greenspane, Main Street's volunteers, Mount Baker Block Building, The Rose Theatre, The Main Street Promotion Committee, Nifty Fifties, The City of Port Townsend, SOS Printing and Thank you for coming for Girls' Night Out!!
The Port Townsend Main Street Program is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. OUR MISSION “Fostering economic vitality and preservation of place within our historic business districts…while maintaining our small town quality of life.”
Visit ptmainstreet.org for more on Girls’ Night Out. Follow us on Facebook!