Housing Week 2016
The 19 to 23 September is housing week, with each day focusing on a different topic covering the challenges and future plans for the sector. Why not join us in the conversations on:
We will be engaging in the conversation on Twitter, follow us on @IiE_Ltd
- Monday: #HousingDay – connecting with communities
- Tuesday: Health, care and community investment
- Wednesday: Leadership
- Thursday: Delivering in a new environment
- Friday: Looking to the future
Why are we involved?
The housing sector and registered providers in particular, have experienced significant changes. Boards and senior executives are encouraged to take a more ‘commercial’ approach, but this is not without problems. Our experience in working with the sector and our well established IiE Standard:
Read more about how our Standard can help deliver the changes needed in the sector.
- Supports the regulatory approach
- Covers both strategic and operational aspects of business
- Encourages application of good business practice across the entire organisation whilst protecting the values of the sector
- Enables comparison of performance in relation to business management good practice
- Through staff engagement leads to developing a culture of continuous improvement and acceptance of change.
Meet the challenges head on
If you're looking to meet these challenges head on then Judy Hart invites you to get in touch. “We bring the clarity, capacity and capability you need to face these challenging times”
Call us now on +44 (0)121 746 3150 or email email@example.com to find out more. We're also attending NHF Housing Exhibition 2016, book a one-to-one with us there.